Monday, November 29, 2010

HERE I COME

Slept quite early last night..Firas was happy as he could use the lappy.... Mr Hubby still in Kota Tinggi....pity him..Promised to go there with him but then remembered had a handful of chores to be completed... Had tried to start a blog a long time ago...thank Allah... at the wee hour of the morning, I succeeded....
I love to do lots of things..and don't know which one should be prioritised... love cooking..  reading... beading (new hobby and yet to complete a single sleeve)... envy to see beautiful gardens of others but know I'm not into gardening..(but secretly imagining to have one... man..I have lots of space)... hmmm..but here..in my blog..I'll try to write anything that pleases me..and things that are not so sweet...don't expect anybody to follow me..but comments are welcomed

2 comments:

  1. salam... masam-masam manis? bau atau rasa?

    ReplyDelete
  2. w/salam..terpulang pada yg membaca... mungkin masam bagi saya... manis pada yang lain.. manis bagi saya..kelat untuk yang lain... bau tidak kot..rasa... sesuatu yang subjektif...

    ReplyDelete